Many women are suffering on a daily basis due to vaginal dryness.
Men need some type of lubrication during sexual intercourse so this can interfere with ones love life.
This can cause a form of depression which can be reversed by fasting and using herbs.
What is vaginal dryness?
Vaginal dryness can be caused by many different toxins from food & environmental contamination. This causes a drop in estrogen levels which can be worst in pregnancy or menopause.
The vagina may also become dry because of anti-estrogen medications, feminine product usage, ovary removal, or chemotherapy.
Vaginal dryness can cause itching, irritation and burning in the vagina. If left untreated, it can make the vagina walls become thinner than normal causing painful intercourse.
The Reasons for Vaginal Dryness
Some reasons that cause the vagina to reduce lubrication and become dry.
- Breastfeeding: When women breastfeed their estrogen levels are lower than those who do not, a side effect is vaginal dryness.
- Radiation: The radiation administered during chemotherapy affects the mucous membranes in the body. They become irritated, dry and inflamed from the radiation. It also causes estrogen levels to drop in the body, which attributes to vaginal dryness.
- Sjogren’s syndrome: This is an autoimmune system disorder that occurs when your immune system attacks the body’s cells and tissues. It prevents the mucous membranes from secreting adequate moisture and is another reason for vaginal dryness.
- Toxic Overload: The use of feminine care products such as tampons, sanitary pads and panty liners can be another reason for vaginal irritation. Stay away from bubble bath ingredients, unnatural soaps, and feminine sprays. These products contain harsh chemicals that may bring on vaginal dryness for many women.
Essential oils that are known to reverse vaginal dryness. Do your own research!
- Sandalwood — soothing, moistening to the tissue, relieves irritation and itchiness.
- Rose — soothing, supports healthy tissue regeneration, reduces irritation.
- Roman chamomile — anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial.
Herbs known to reverse vaginal dryness
- Red clover
- Sea buckthorn oil
- Black cohosh
- Dong Quai
Always speak to your physician before trying any plant medicine which, sometimes interacts with prescriptions.