Balancing Your Chakras
In order to extend your life force as known as Chi, you have to learn to balance the chakras. Chakras are the key points where energy flows through your body also known as wheels of light!
The dirt body and the spirit contained inside become out of line and what you will notice is a decline in your health. We have an energy field that literally radiates a few feet from the body which is why other spirits can affect you greatly.
When any type of energy field radiates into the body, it's then transformed by our spiritual gifts into emotions, thoughts, and physical sensations. Just as light transforms into colors once it enters the eyes. With the chakras, they interpret frequencies and vibrations of energy and form the impression that impacts our daily lives.
Chakra 7- the crown
Chakra 6- the third eye
Chakra 5- the throat
Chakra 4- the heart
Chakra 3- the solar plexus
Chakra 2- the sacral (or navel chakra)
Chakra 1- the base (or root chakra)
All seven chakras are located along the central meridian of the body. Each one is associated with a color, body part, and domain.
- Muladhara is the first chakra known as the root chakra. You can find it a the base of the spine, coccyx, and is represented by the color red. It governs the understanding of the physical dimension.
- Svadhishthana is the second chakra known as the naval chakra, located just above the genitals. The chakra associates itself with the color orange and regulates sexual energy.
- Manipura also called the solar plexus chakra is designated by the color yellow and controls creativity.
- Vishuddha is the fifth chakra better known as the throat, represented by the color blue and controls the intellectual body, personal integrity, and identity.
- Ajna is the sixth chakra located on the forehead and is shown as a deep indigo color. This is the highest chakra of them all as it controls thought and visions.
- Sahasrara is the highest chakra in terms of frequency. This chakra is also called the crown chakra and synchronizes all colors and manifests as white light. The crown chakra controls the upper brain, nervous system, and pineal gland all associated with spirituality.
- Sit upright in a comfy chair
- Close your eyes and begin breathing with your belly
- Concentrate on each chakra individually
- Imagine you are breathing in and out of each chakra for example the crown chakra, just focus on that part of the body and purple amethyst stones falling from the sky
- Pay attention to how you are feeling physically, emotionally, and mentally
- Remain in this state for ten minutes “deep concentration” “manifest healing”
Meditation to repair the crown chakra can remove blockages that are making you feel depressed, frustrated, or even greedy.
A restored crown will bring insight, mindfulness, and self-confidence!
Helpful for healing the crown chakra
- Essential oils