Once you have reached a level of stress where you can no longer control your emotions you need to learn how to bring yourself back down naturally. Sometimes stress is a good thing because it makes you want to get things done for example a deadline at work.
In another instance our daily lives can be causing us to much stress and that puts extra weight on all our internal organs. Many times people can be so stressed it kills them. Nothing in this world is to much for our god to handle so put it in his hands and you work on de escalating your body.
You see in this life things will go your way and then they wont and when they don't you have to be able to move on to plan b and just let plan a go. Some people are so used to getting their way when they don't they lack problem solving skills and take their own precious life.
There are so many ways to calm yourself in order to think logically again and here are some for you to try. I truly pray they help you the way they have helped myself and the clients I coach.
- Creating a goal book
- Listen to meditation music
- Take a detox bath
- Talk to someone you trust
- Take a nature walk
- Create a positive mood playlist
- Visit a friend
- Sing your favorite song out loud
- Dance as if your auditioning for your own show
- Practice positive affirmations in the mirror
- Read the bible
- Learn something new
- Bake for the family or coworkers
- Borrow a baby for the day "volunteer to babysit"
- Ask your doctor about pet therapy
- Apologize to someone so your heart can heal even if your not wrong
- Organize your home and you can organize your mind
- Keep a pad and paper by your bedside and write down anything you cant get off your mind
- Get a proper amount of sleep
- Read self help books
- Take self-help courses
- Become a blogger and help others with real life experiences you been through
- Sell old clothes and start fresh
- Create a three year plan to change your current life situations
- Take a day to yourself and just pamper you
- Join a gym
- Volunteer at a homeless shelter
- Make care packages for sick kids in the hospital