Energized, Focused & Refreshed Box
Energized, Focused, & Refreshed Box
This box was made to promote energy naturally without side effects, jitters, or insomnia. Stimulants can be very harmful to the body which is why I stay clear from putting them into my body.
Never Lose Focus SprayThis spray was specially made with essential oils to send a message to the brain via the olfactory nerve "to get things done." The power of scent when it comes to aromatherapy can be shocking to some people because it really works! Each plant releases chemicals that when properly used are beneficial to human health and wellbeing.
Directions: This spray does not include any unnatural chemicals so shake well before each use. You can spray this on yourself, your clothes, linen, in the air, on cotton balls, etc. The purpose is to take slow, deep, controlled breaths so the fragrance combination can send the correct signal to the brain.
Ingredients: Filtered water, alcohol, pink salt, magnesium oil, sweet orange oil, peppermint oil, frankincense oil, rosemary oil
Beautiful Beginnings Salt Scrub & Body Wash
- Contains 80 minerals that are beneficial to the skin and are 100% natural.
- Potassium, magnesium, sodium, calcium, and bromine, which are absorbed through the skin in a scrub help nourish the skin.
- Exfoliate the dead skin cell build-up which happens to be the upper layer of the skin.
- The dead skin cell layer thickens as we mature. Salt exfoliates this layer completely, revealing younger-looking rejuvenated skin.
- The scrubbing effect removes hard skin, which eliminates the dry and dull appearance of the skin.
- Salt scrubs improve circulation and thus increases blood flow which will regenerate skin cells giving a healthy glow to our skin. New cells will help tighten the skin and thereby make wrinkles less visible.
- Sea salt has antiseptic properties which will keep bacteria associated with skin infections away. Any inflammation or itching of the skin will be a distant memory.
- Scrubs will clean clogged pores that would have turned into spots or skin eruptions.
- Salt works wonders on acne-prone skin in preventing acne forming and will help heal existing acne breakouts.
- Uneven skin tone and skin discoloration will be improved dramatically by using sea salt and it has been known to help treat psoriasis and eczema.
Directions: After using this product due to the citrus be careful while in the sun directly after use. Apply a generous amount to a loofa sponge, lather it up, and wash all over your body excluding the face. Pay special attention to rough patches that need extra attention and stay clear of delicate areas.
Ingredients: Pink salt, orange zest for decoration, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, peppermint oil, sweet orange oil, tangerine oil, rose oil, vegetable glycerin, sunflower oil, coco glucoside, castile soap, peppermint leaves, orange peel powder, rosehip oil, coconut oil, dead sea salt, water
Inspirational Energy Inhaler is specially made for people who need an added boost of wake-up throughout their busy day. Incredible as it may sound, the sense of smell delivers more information to the brain than all other senses combined. Moreover, it works directly on a subconscious level. This connection helps regulate numerous bodily processes, such as heart rate, hormone balance, digestive and respiratory processes, blood pressure, stress reduction, and pain management. The mechanisms for energizing and uplifting the body are also tied to it. Imagine being able to get a mid-day pick-me-up without relying on junk food and caffeine, which would inevitably result in a crash.
Directions: To use, place the nasal inhaler near nostrils, then slowly inhale while waving the inhaler stick back and forth under nostrils. Think 5-5-5 when using a nasal inhaler.
- Count to 5 while inhaling in
- Count to 5 while holding breath
- Count to 5 while exhaling
- May repeat 2-3 times as needed
- Nasal inhaler recipes are good for about 1-2 months, depending n how frequently it is used.
- Keep the lid on the inhaler unless in use. The more the inhaler is used and opened, the faster the oils will dissipate.
Ingredients: sweet orange oil, peppermint oil, lemon oil
Hello World Roller Bottle This specially blended roller bottle will take you back to a time when you felt alive and vibrant! This roller bottle is so convenient and can go where you go throughout the day. As a nurse, we couldn't wear perfume due to some people having sensitive allergies to the fragrance. This is due to toxins. With this roller bottle, you can go crazy, and if anything people around you will benefit from the energy blend.
Directions: While you technically could apply essential oils just about anywhere, the following four specific areas are the best places to apply your roll-ons:
Bottom of the Feet
Did you know that your feet have some of the largest pores in your body? With larger pores, your feet can more easily absorb essential oils through the skin and release the benefits of the oils into your bloodstream. This means that you can experience the effects of essential oils faster.
Behind the Ears
Your skin varies in thickness across your body, and behind the ears is one of the areas where your skin is more permeable, or absorbent. This makes it easier for essential oils to get through the layers of skin and into the skin.
On the Temples
Your temples are a pulse point, which means that there are blood vessels (or in the case of your temples, the temporal artery) close to the skin’s surface. As a result, essential oils can get into your bloodstream faster, allowing you to experience quicker results.
On the Wrists
The inner wrist is another common location to apply roll-on essential oils, and the reason for that is because the wrist is another pulse point. Your radial artery runs along the inside of your wrist, which makes it easy for your body to absorb essential oils into the bloodstream.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, sweet orange, rosemary, bergamot