Adrenal Gland Stimulating Meals
When the thyroid shuts down due to prescription drug use, excessive stress or surgical removal of the gland your body floods with cortisol. Cortisol is helpful when it's pumped out in a life or death situation but every day it will kill you!!
Cortisol helps with inflammation in the body due to stress but what happens when the body produces too much?
On top of helping you respond to stress, cortisol also helps:
- regulate your blood pressure
- regulate the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- regulate the effects of insulin — a hormone that controls your blood sugar levels
- reduce inflammation
- maintain your sleep-wake cycle
When the body is producing too much you will notice these symptoms:
- weight gain — particularly around your stomach, upper back, and face
- getting sick often
- thinning hair
- bruising and slow wound healing
- weak bones
- muscle weakness
- low sex drive
- high blood sugar
- irregular periods
- anxiety and depression
- sleep problems
- difficulty concentrating
Over time, high cortisol can put you at risk of heart disease, osteoporosis, diabetes, and poor mental health.
Best selling Ebook in 2022
I never imagined how many people would read this ebook and transform their lives.
I'm talking about leaving doctors speechless after you no longer need those medications! Fasting is the cure...